You have 0 items in your cart.
How To Send Us Your Rx Evidence, Easily
It's Easy To Get Your Prescription (Rx) To Us
Place your order online now, then submit your Rx to us. Be sure to include the Pharmacy Purchase Order(s) given to you once the checkout process is complete.
Note: Your account will not be charged until after the order is filled and all required documentation is received, including your Rx. So, go ahead and place your order today to lock in the price, then get your Rx to us.
Please follow the steps for the situation(s) that applies to you:
"I Have a Prescription (Rx)"
My prescription is:
- In my hand, a new Rx from my doctor.
- On another Pharmacy's Rx label.
MAKE a Digital Copy of the Rx Label or New Rx
It's easy! Pick one of the following ways to make a copy of your prescription:
- Use a Digital Camera, or Cell Phone with a built-in camera as a simple way to make a digital copy, or;
- Use a fax machine or copier to make a digital copy. If you don't have one, Kinkos or Staples can help for a small fee.
Forward a Digital Copy of the Rx Label or New Rx to us.
Pick one of the following ways to forward us your digital Rx copy:
- E-mail a digital copy of your prescription(s) to this E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Tip: Put your purchase order number in the subject line.
- Fax your copy to 1-866-485-6324. Tip: Put your purchase order number in the subject line.
- To upload a file, click here, and the system will guide you through the steps.
Congratulations! You're done -- that was easy!
"I Need a Prescription (Rx)"
Do you need a new prescription from your doctor?
Tell us who your doctor is, and how we can contact them.
E-Mail us this information at email@example.com, or call us at 1-877-271-4557 and speak with a friendly representative.Tip: Fax From Your Doctor's Office
Your doctor's office can fax your prescription directly to us at 1-866-485-6324.
Note: Regarding the Rx Label. We take all steps to transfer the Rx from your current pharmacy on your behalf based on the information on the digital copy of the Rx label.