You have 0 items in your cart.
Buck A Day Pharmacy GUARANTEE: OUR RISK FREE, 100% MONEY BACK PROMISE
At Buck A Day Pharmacy, a dollar a day is about all you will ever have to pay.
We are absolutely certain that once you try our products and service that you will become our next raving fan. But we also know that those shopping online may find our fantastic prices so good, that they may fail to take action, due to the fear that it may be too good to be true.
The solution to the dilemma in our mind is simple, the choice to proceed is now RISK FREE.
So go ahead and order right now, know that you have nothing to lose with the protection of our TRY ME GUARANTEE. Under this guarantee, if for any reason the product or the service, that you receive from us did not exceed your expectations we will refund your entire product cost 100%, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Why are we making it an easy decision to try our low price pharmacy solution?
Because at Buck A Day Pharmacy, we believe that no matter where in the world you live you have the right to not be price gouged on your daily medications. We want you to try our service and experience the savings and save yourself from being price gouged.We also understand that, as you have not dealt with us before you may be a bit uncertain and feel some resistance to try out a new service.
So we decided to make the entire ordering process simple and risk free with our TRY ME GUARANTEE. To be clear, this guarantee is a 100% refund of product cost, no questions asked. No credits, not credit notes or other mumbo jumbo. A straight and simple refund. To claim your refund call 1-877-271-4557 and talk to our Client Care Specialists.
Better living starts with Buck A Day Pharmacy!
Facts About ImportationIf you're still a bit nervous about ordering from Buck-A-Day Pharmacy, take a look at the following facts:
- Everyone from President Obama to the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) (which recently endorsed a Senate amendment to allow for importation) agrees that importation is a safe and affordable alternative.
- With 20 million packages containing prescription medicines shipped into the U.S. each year, the FDA has publicly stated it would not penalize those ordering for personal use.
- Several U.S. towns, cities and states have created programs to help employees and residents buy their medicine through importation.
- Drugs purchased through importation or mail order are no less safe than drugs purchased in the U.S.
- Pharmaceutical companies won't say it, but most of their drugs are manufactured outside the U.S.; they also use raw materials sourced from every corner of the globe.